Ascension of our Lord and God and Savior Jesus Christ
May 31/June 13
THOU HAST ASCENDED in glory, O Christ our God, and gladdened Thy disciples with the promise of the Holy Spirit; and they were assured by the blessing that Thou art the Son of God and Redeemer of the world.
(Dismissal Hymn of the Feast)
O Death, where is thy sting?
O Hades, where is thy victory?
— Christ is risen! —
Schedule of Sacred Services - May 2013
* Unless otherwise noted, every Saturday: 6:00pm Vespers
* Unless otherwise noted, every Lordís Day (Sunday): 7:00am Matins and Divine Liturgy
>> ALL SERVICES ARE AT THE CATHEDRAL UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED. <<
- Supplicatory Canon to the Theotokos and St. Nectarios
- May 9/22, Wednesday: 6:30pm
- May 15/28, Tuesday: 6:30pm Vespers
- May 16/29, Wednesday: 7:00am Hours and Divine Liturgy
- SS. Constantine and Helen
- May 20/June 2, Sunday: 6:30pm Great Vespers
- May 21/June 3, Monday: 7:00am Hours and Divine Liturgy
- Apodosis of Pascha
- May 29/June 11, Tuesday: 6:30pm Vespers
- May 30/June 12, Wednesday: 8:00pm Vigil and Divine Liturgy
Our Annual Cathedral
is on Sunday,
Aug. 26/September 8.
1 Badger RD Framingham, MA